Delivery & Setup to your backyard *electrical not included
- Delivery technicians will position the hot tub according to your preferred location.
- They will install the Lift N’ Store or Lift N’Store Plus; depending on the lift purchased.
- Technician will connect all the plumbing.
- Home owner will have a certified electrician complete the electrical work and connect
the wires to the hot tub control box. PLEASE DO NOT TURN ON THE TUB.
- Begin filling the hot tub with water after electrical connections are made.
- Once the level of water passes the filter compartment (may take 1-2 hours), you can
supply power to the hot tub.
- Wait 3 to 5 minutes until the hot tub initializes. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH ANY BOTTONS
ON THE CONTROL PANEL OR ADJUST ANY SETTINGS – everything is
preset by Beachcomber and customer does not need to make any changes.
- Keep the cover on – wait and monitor the control panel after an hour to ensure water
temperature is increasing (will stop at 102 degrees).
- Once the temperature reaches above 80 degrees, please contact us to schedule a
date and time to be onsite to help with the “Startup” chemical procedures and review
the details of your new hot tub (please have available the check-list provided in your